METER2CASH Solutions is a billing agent to Body Corporate and Owners around Australia specialising in utility billing and debt collection. Moving in or out or managing your account is simple with just a few steps. We pride ourselves on our service to occupants. If you have a complaint or dispute please call us to discuss, you may also refer to our internal process documentation found in our online forms section. Please select one of the below links which will guide you through everything you need for moving in or out and our complaints and dispute process.

In order to have the utility supplied to your premise, we require a completed application form.
Click here to complete this form online.

You are on your way to an effective billing and payment solution that will leave you in control of your account allowing us to pass on the benefits to you quickly.

Oh! Want to go paperless and avoid possible future fees and charges due to escalating Australia Post costs? No problem, simply nominate to have your bills emailed ONLY to you on our application form.

To view all our online forms, click here.


We recommend visiting the Energy Made Easy website to understand your energy bills, reduce costs and save on your utilities bills!


The Energy Made Easy website is full of fantastic information and tips.

Click Here for Energy and Money Saving Tips...


We are here to help and answer any questions you may have about the services we provide. Simply call
07 3350 5999 today for help.


Email, phone 07 3350 5999 or click the link below for our contact form.

Click to Contact Us


You may be entitled to concessions on your energy bill if you hold a Pensioner Concession Card, Health Care card, Disability Pension Card, ImmiCard or Gold Card etc. Please provide a copy of your card.

Please contact us if you have still to submit your form. Contact us by email or call 07 3350 5999. You can download a copy of the QLD rebate form here or the NSW rebate form here.

To find out more and to apply for an energy concession, please follow this link for QLD and this link for NSW.

How do I pay my bill?

  • Online - Pay online with your credit card
  • Direct Debit - Download our Direct Debit form to set up direct debit from your bank account or phone us to set direct debit using your credit card.
  • BPAY (See your bill for BPAY details)
  • Australia Post Payments (Payments may be made by cash. Cheque, EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX or Diner's Card. Please make cheques payable to Meter 2 Cash Solutions Pty Ltd )
  • Over the phone - Call our office to make payment with your credit card

    Please note: A Credit/Debit card surcharge of 1.5% (inc. GST) applies for Visa and Mastercard, 3% surcharge (inc GST) for AMEX and Diners Card.

Complaints and Dispute Resolution

To view our complaints and dispute resolution policy, please click here.

For NSW Customers only, please refer to the below - 
We have an easy accessible complaints process in place should something go wrong. Please note that you also always have the option to contact the Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW (EWON) at any time for independent advice and assistance. EWON’s contact details are below.
Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW
Freecall - 1800 246 545

Freefax - 1800 812 291
Post - Reply Paid 86550, Sydney South NSW 1234
Online complaints -
Email -
Website -

Questions? Contact Us

Queensland Office

PO Box 404
Nundah QLD 4012

Telephone: (+61) 07 3350 5999
Fax: (+61) 07 3265 4412

Email Us