Moving In or Moving Out?

Whether you are moving in or moving out, we are here to help. Simply select from the forms below to get started.

If you require any assistance, please call us on 07 3350 5999.

Click Here to Pay Online

Moving In

Moving Out

ENM Letter of Appointment

Complaints and Dispute Resolution

  • To view our complaints and dispute resolution policy, please click here.
    For NSW Customers only, please refer to the below – 
    We have an easy accessible complaints process in place should something go wrong. Please note that you also always have the option to contact the Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW (EWON) at any time for independent advice and assistance. EWON’s contact details are below.
    Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW
    Freecall – 1800 246 545
    Freefax – 1800 812 291
    Post – Reply Paid 86550, Sydney South NSW 1234
    On Line complaints –
    Email –
    Website –